2.0

I went to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ this past Saturday with a group of friends. Two of us are season pass holders.

We found a coupon on the website which said that season pass holders can bring a guest for $24.99 from September 1 to September 29. The day that we went was September 29, so the coupon was valid for that day. The worker at the admission window told us that the coupon had expired the day before and that we could not use it. So my guest had to pay $85 to get in, instead of the $25 written on the deal.

We went to Guest Relations to get our refund, and when I showed the customer service rep a screenshot of the coupon which was valid that day, she said that the coupon is not valid and must have been meant for a different Six Flags. The coupon did not specify that it was only valid for certain Six Flags parks. It even says "all season pass holders." See attached.

Hoping to get a refund (for the company to honor the coupon that was posted online).

Also just a side note, the park entrance was swarmed with bees, I got stung by one, and we got stuck on El Toro all on the same day.

So yeah some kind of refund would be appreciated. Thanks!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02.

Comments

According to the screenshot provided there was no physical coupon. It says it's was loaded on your card.

I used it, took my nephew.

Didn't ever know the discount was available. When we went to buy his ticket the girl saw my pass card in the lanyard and asked ifO wanted to check for friend admission offers.