We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we need that to live :) we aren't aliens...I went into some place to get food and 2 drinks and I was fine when buying them.

the cup was like as tall as my phone, which is small if you didn't know. So we finished the 2 and then I wanted to get a refill and guess what? "um you can't get a refill with these cups." oh I can't? alright.

Gucci with me because I can get better quality food somewhere else and never come here again if you would like.thanks for the sucky food and dehydration, I'm thankful :)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of food. Six Flags needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Six Flags.

wow the post on here from the park staff hiding behind an an anonymous name are the very reason you should never ever go to this stupid park.

Same girl in picture wrote the same review about Disney World

They'll give you a free glass of ice water at any food location. Stop being a ***.

Whatever. You'll be back next weekend you spoiled little bratty brat!!!! Stop whining..