Six Flags Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas

Meet Hannah everyone.Not only is she on a major power trip, she will accuse you of things that are beyond ridiculous, threatens to have you thrown out of the park, gets in your face, denies management, and get this....when your child goes missing, she refuses to get help or help at all.

My daughter went missing and instead of assisting, she calls security on me to have me removed! But that's not all. Hannah shuts a gate on me seperating myself from my son which the only way was to walk completely around one ride, and three games. I already had a missing kid and she tries to pull this *** on me.

I did speak with security who assured me that children dont go missing in this park. Whatever, mine did. Without any assistance from Six Flags, members of my party did. But take a good look at his face, shes representing you Six Flags.

Great job!Hannah is just a grain of salt in an ocean, and you all can keep her because I'm pretty sure no one else does.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Theme Parks
review #885541 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Six Flags? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30 #1192605

Apparently rude, unfriendly and disinterested employees are not restricted to Six Flags in Bowie Maryland. That must be a qualification for employment. Have read many complaints about this.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.