We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we need that to live :) we aren't aliens...I went into some place to get food and 2 drinks and I was fine when buying them.
the cup was like as tall as my phone, which is small if you didn't know. So we finished the 2 and then I wanted to get a refill and guess what? "um you can't get a refill with these cups." oh I can't? alright.
Gucci with me because I can get better quality food somewhere else and never come here again if you would like.thanks for the sucky food and dehydration, I'm thankful :)
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..."
- "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."
- "Why does ink fade on the receipts so quickly? I have a rebate from a few days ago and now it's not legible. Thermal paper/ink receipts seem..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."