Security kicked me and my 8 yr son out of the park and confiscated my pass they said the reason was that my son climbed the fence to retrieve my hat in which there was no sign on the fenced area stating you couldn't climb over to get you're on belongings i am a permanently disabled veteran who came to six flags with my son to have good time but insteaded was was discriminated against by security and embarrassed in front my son hundreds of people. Six flags will be hearing from my lawyer and a representative from the ADA, unless this is resolved in a timely manner.

Review about: Six Flags Security Guard.

First of all, if you need a sign to know that you shouldn't climb a fence at an amusement park, then you probably need a different sort of help.Second, no one here is going to resolve this for you. This is a complaint board, not a Six Flags site.

to Anonymous #1343280

First of all didnt no one ask for negative input second of all its been resovled everthing great! Get you some business stay out mine!

to Anonymous #1346339

what the h*ll do you think this board is all about?

someone should keep kids away from you---what are you doin sending kid over fence??? there no way of knowing what type of hazards are on the other side