My membership card was messed up by the people who checked me in the first time to Six Flags in Vallejo California. Because of this it has not allowed me to access any of my information online.

I would like to know what are the free days in June and August that I may bring two guests. The website does not recognize my email so I have not been receiving email. It also does not allow me to bring up anything with my passes that I have scanned. The only thing that it does do is it acknowledges that the passes are active and whose name there in.

Every time I go to Six Flags I have to show an ID plus my passes last time they told me I have to get a photo ID for my daughter who's only six.

If you could just please send me the schedule of the days in June and August that I may bring 2 free guest it would greatly be appreciated. Sincerely, Cindy Tilton maycricket72@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Six Flags Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2017.

Comments

This is a complaint board to tell people about your experiences. This is not a Six Flags website. Noone here is going to respond to you.