Do Not - I repeat Do Not! - Get a membership They make it near impossible - a HUGE PAIN IN THE *** at best - to cancel a recurring membership.

I will not do it again in the future. I planned to do it every few years originally but now knowing how horrible it is to try to make any changes, I will never again. I'll stick to Disneyland. Now to continue trying to cancel the 5 memberships I bought over a year ago.

Do Not - I repeat Do Not! - Get a membership Do Not - I repeat Do Not!

- Get a membership Do Not - I repeat Do Not! - Get a membership

Review about: Six Flags Membership.

I didn't like: Cancellation process.

Comments

photoshoplovers101_50

This is true they have deceptive conflicting info on the website which leads you to believe you can cancel at any time which is a lie also they lie about Halloween and the Christmas fest being included, yes you can get into the park but you have to pay extra for these events which is highly deceptive. I to am trying to cancel and being refused.

I concur with this statement. I have a sick father and had to change my working hours so I was unable to afford the Six Flags membership.

They have refused to cancel causing my accounts to be overdrawn and jut creating pure Havoc in my already chaotic life. I reached out beforehand to resolve the issue and they completely refused to come up with any agreement.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. DO NOT GET THE MEMBERSHIP THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNWILLING TO COOPERATE.