I have been a season pass holder for three years now and I AM UPSET/ DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY with the customer service.It is impossible to be able to speak to someone regarding my questions and issues.

I DO NOT want to do it online I want to SPEAK to a person directly. I do NOT want to wait 48 hours for a response. I just spent 20 minutes listening to options and pressing buttons to then be told to go online each time. I am canceling my membership as of now but I can't even do that since the site is unable to find my membership card number or email connected to my membership.

They do charge me every month though and send me alerts very often.Funny how that works huh.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Six Flags. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Six Flags.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Theme Parks category for more informed decision or compare Six Flags to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Six Flags?

Comments

Burleson, Texas, United States #1244465

Website keeping me from cancelling my membership and you cannot speak with a real person to resolve the issue! Unethical!!!