A few people and I decided to take a trip to Six Flags on August 8, 2010. Once we had our tickets scan a friend of mine needed her bag checked while she gathered all the children together.

I did a favor my taking the bag up to the table where the guy was searching. This lady from no where accuse me of cutting in front of her and she aggressively shoved and cursed at me right in front of the security guard. Once I defended myself by asking her not to shove me while at the same time using profanity as well.The security guard points me out and tells me to leave. Now remind you that I never made it passed the bag check area.

Not only did he not kick this other lady out that initially started the argument, but he refuse to refund my money as well. I don't think that it's ethically for Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL to keep my money if I didn't have a chance to enter the park. Honestly, they stole my money for parking and for tickets because I wasn't in the park for no more than 2 minutes.

I drove 2 hours to Great America just to park for 10 minutes then leave. All I ask for is a refund and they won't give it to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Six Flags Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2010.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #728772

had a very bad day today at six flags GA, want to try and complain, but found that there web sit is not set up to take complaints and they do not provide a telephone number to call to file complainst

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175382

Based on your behavior they had to kick you out. They had to think of the safety other people in the park.

If you cannot behave yourself outside than how are they to know that you won't behave yourself while in the park. Also these parks have a rule against cutting in line for rides. You were so impatient you even cut in line before getting to the park. You used profanity.

Why should that other woman be kicked out because you started the fight. Like other's have mentioned she would not act this way if you knew how to wait your turn. Also if they kick you out they do not have to refund your money. You should have behaved yourself.

As for taking your anger out on someone elses child. If I were that person we would no longer be friends.

to Wendy #1011580

Everyone at six flags is just a bunch of ***

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175381

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175374

However I think both the letter writer and the other lady should have been kicked out. The lady writing the letter may have cut in line(which is wrong) however the other lady could have said, "excuse me but i was in line" As for hitting her friend's child, she has no right to do this.

Now perhaps the friend's child was being rude, and needed to be corrected, or perhaps she hit the child out of annoyance, which I think she did. She certainly should not be using profanity towards someone else's child.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175128

The only person who needs to be in anger management is Dolonda here.

Now to get on topic. Why should they kick the other lady out of the park? Just because Dalonda could not behave herself and wait her turn why should she have to lose her money. If Dalonda had waited her turn and not cut in front of the other lady because she thinks she is special than the other lady would not have gotton upset.

Dalonda, you must have felt very big for hitting a child much smaller than you and swearing at them. Honestly you are the only one with the anger problem. You are the one that needs anger management. Perhaps if you took a few classes in anger management you would have known to wait your turn, and not cut in front of others, and swear at them when they confroted you. Grow up.

All three of you idiots need to be in anger management.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174921

Shut up you losers i have every right to cut in line and swear. I have kids and we spent more money that that paki that cut in front of us.

I told her that I would smack her. they also made me fight with my friend afterwards because i hit her child and told him to eff off.

Bryang2k3
to Dalonda #854731

Are you serious?

You have no right to cut in line.

You have no right to swear at the park, it's clearly stated in their rules.

Are you $tupid enough to blame the park because you hit someones kid? If you hit my kid I would take you down, I would put you in the hospital.

From everything you said, I can assume you will end up in jail soon.

to Bryang2k3 #854924

I find this comment ironic from someone who broke the park rules himself and then threw a fit when asked to stop.

to Bryang2k3 Markham, Ontario, Canada #1277537

I read your review, and your wife's replies. What you did to your daughter's friends is nothing compared to what this woman did. You have no right to discuss child abuse.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174920

well you did cut in front of her. Perhaps having patiences and waiting your turn will help the next time.

If you had not cut in line she would not have been angry. Not only do you cut in front of her, but you cuss.

You act like a five year old you will get treated like one. When you misbehaved your parent put you in time out.

You sound like one of those idiots the rest of us have to put up with in big lines. You swear and get an offensive attitude with another customer and then you get upset when you're called out on it. Deal with it ya dirty ape.