I bought 2 tickets a few days ago, in hopes that my BF and I would go on the weekend (May 12th) and enjoy the water park. I checked the hours in Google, which clearly says water park is open until 7PM.

We got there, paid for the parking, and got our tickets scanned, turned right to the water park and saw it's closed! NO SIGN or notice around so we'd know before we scan our tickets! We talked to the guest relations (Adam and his manager Dawn (that were so rude)). They said there is a general information sign notifying that water park will be opened on May 26th and we can't do anything ( we even went back and checked the sign, it was so small that we could barely see it).

Without even going back to the park, we just drove back home. I just feel so frustrated due to the very poor customer service and their rude reactions. We were wearing bathing suits with flip-flops, and I can't even go for any rollercoaster rides because I get dizzy. We just went there for only the water park.

I told these reasons to Dawn and she was like: "It's not my problem," and there is nothing she could do for us. Please help me so I won't feel like I was robbed by six flags both for tickets and parking costs!

Review about: Six Flags Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments